Online Phone Monitoring
Make modern digital telephony technologies your working tool for the company’s management. You can always be aware of the case, how many calls your employees are processing, who is idle, and who is overworked now. The online call monitoring service will help you with this!
Why Do You Need Online Phone Monitoring?
Office work is largely connected with telephone calls, and modern multichannel telephony allows each employee to be provided with an individual number and full-featured telephone communication in their working flow. But as a company leader, can you answer the following questions right off the bat?
- Are all telephone numbers in the office functioning right now?
- Do all employees receive and make phone calls during the day?
- Which of the employees is not on the phone at the moment?
- What is the daily load on the number of phone calls per employee?
Accurate and timely answers to these questions can help you optimize the company's work, and evaluate the efficiency and workload of each employee.
All this is possible with the help of an online phone monitoring service. You get the opportunity to monitor the work of each telephone number of the company in real time. Such monitoring allows you:
- Evaluating the call processing performance of each employee. You can see how many calls each of your employees receives every day, and how often their number is idle.
- Getting information about the duration of each employee's phone calls. How much time does he spend talking with a client?
- See which of the employees is at the workplace and who is not in the office.
- Distribute calls only to those employees who are at the workplace and are not busy on the phone so as not to lose customer calls.
What Tasks Can Be Solved Using Online Monitoring of Phones from <company name>
First of all, it is an effective tool for assessing the performance of each employee in the field of phone calls. You will know exactly which of the employees deserves encouragement for active and efficient work with clients, and who simply wastes their working time. Also, online monitoring gives you the opportunity to distribute the salary budget according to the efficiency and workload of each employee. Thus you can build a motivation system based on the analysis of online monitoring of each phone number.
For your secretary or receptionist, an online monitoring service can also become part of the effective performance of duties. By tracking in real-time which telephone lines are currently free, the secretary will be able to forward customer calls to those employees who are competent in the matter and who are not currently busy talking on the phone with other customers. Minimize call losses with this tool.
And do not forget about the technical component of phone calls! Online monitoring of phones helps to avoid force majeure situations due to poor communication, technical problems, and telephone line failures. You can immediately see which of the numbers is unavailable due to technical reasons, and you can sort out the problem.
Benefits of Online Phone Monitoring Service from <company name>
- Tracking each phone in real-time mode.
- Any number of phones to monitor.
- Efficient and easy-to-use software for your company.
- The technical support team is always in touch with you.
- An opportunity to scale the service if you need to connect additional numbers.
- Working with mobile numbers, SIP-telephony, and fixed telephone networks.
With us, you will be able to manage the working time of employees responsible for telephone communication even more effectively!